Visiting 'Kangaroo Jack' at the Outback Kangaroo Farm
We've visited the farm with young kids, teenagers, and older adults--everyone seems to get a kick out of having their picture taken with a real live kangaroo. If you're lucky they may have baby animals as well. On our most recent visit in August, one of the mama kangaroos had a baby in her pouch. There were even a couple of baby miniature donkeys to top it off.
This is just one of the many wallabies at the zoo; you can feed and pet them all
This excursion to Arlington is about an hour drive north of Seattle and a great excuse to go out into the country.
Things to Know:
- The kangaroo farm is open March 1st to October 30th; Wednesday through Sunday
- $7.00 for kids and seniors; $8.00 for adults (ages 13-64)
- Tours are offered at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm
- Arlington is about one hour north of Seattle
- You are guaranteed to pet and feed kangaroos and wallabies
Say "Hi" to 'Kangaroo Jack' when you're there!
Head on out Around Puget Sound...and Beyond